I’d make more screencaps but I keep getting distracted by the music haha!
The first thing I did when I got home was to watch the DVD. I was a good girl and did not spam my twitter feed with all my feels so I’ll compile everything here:
- GOOD GOD, MABO, YOUR FACE YOUR EVERYTHING HNGGGGGGGG
- Leader dancing along with the brass section LOL
- Taichi, calm yo tits. Hahahaha!
- Gussan crying d’awwwwww
- HOW EMOTIONAL WAS THAT PERFORMANCE OF “SOMETIMES.” Nagase gave me goosebumps.
- Even if “Autumn” was the only song on this DVD, I would still consider it ¥6000 well spent. (Yes, I’m sorry. I’ll shut up about Mabo now.)
- THAT KISS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- So far, this my favourite re-arrangement of “Sorafune”
- I love how you can hear the male fans in the audience amidst the mass of screaming fangirls.
- I was so engrossed, I forgot to take screencaps.
- But look what I did to my phone. HAHAHAHAHAHA
@keezay and I are planning a viewing party soon. With, you know, just the two of us. Because that’s how many of TOKIO fans I know IRL. OTL
DND. I waited one month for this! 💖 #TOKIOLiveTour1718 #DVD
MY TOKIO CONCERT DVD IS HERE U GUISE.
AND LOOK AT MABO. LOOK AT HIM. HNGGGG.
I JUST WANNA DITCH WORK RIGHT NOW AND GO HOME AND WATCH THIS OMG WHAT IS AIR
OMG MY KOKORO CANNOT DEAL. <3
Oh, SCP, why no audio of Mabo singing!?! :(
高校生レストラン is so boring. （・＿・；I’ve been wathing it on and off for the past couple of months now. The only reason I’m still trying to finish it is for Mabo.
Ugh, honestly, the things you do to my kokoro.