The first thing I did when I got home was to watch the DVD. I was a good girl and did not spam my twitter feed with all my feels so I’ll compile everything here:
- GOOD GOD, MABO, YOUR FACE YOUR EVERYTHING HNGGGGGGGG
- Leader dancing along with the brass section LOL
- Taichi, calm yo tits. Hahahaha!
- Gussan crying d’awwwwww
- HOW EMOTIONAL WAS THAT PERFORMANCE OF “SOMETIMES.” Nagase gave me goosebumps.
- Even if “Autumn” was the only song on this DVD, I would still consider it ¥6000 well spent. (Yes, I’m sorry. I’ll shut up about Mabo now.)
- THAT KISS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- So far, this my favourite re-arrangement of “Sorafune”
- I love how you can hear the male fans in the audience amidst the mass of screaming fangirls.
- I was so engrossed, I forgot to take screencaps.
- But look what I did to my phone. HAHAHAHAHAHA
@keezay and I are planning a viewing party soon. With, you know, just the two of us. Because that’s how many of TOKIO fans I know IRL. OTL